[mapserver-users] mapserver image creation

Wim Blanken w.blanken at geon.nl
Tue May 13 16:32:06 EDT 2008

Hello list,

I am experimenting with the agg functionality in mapserver 5. For the
project I am working on I need the truetype symbol support which has been
scheduled in the 5.2 release. I've downloaded both the nightly build and the
CVS but after compiling those versions I run into problems which have
nothing to do with my former agg problem.
In the current version my legend is written to the temp directory but my map
does not. A very strange problem. When I use mode=map the map shows but when
I use a template the map is not written to the tmp directory. The legend is
written there so it has nothing to do with access problems to the temp dir.
When I switch back to mapserver 5.0.1 the map is written ok.
Has anybody got a clue?

Best regards,

Wim Blanken
The Netherlands