[mapserver-users] Mapserver configuration/installation problem

Katja Loffler kloffler at lsu.edu
Wed May 14 12:51:09 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am Katja and I am new to mapserver and somehow fighting with the
installation.

I try to install it under Linux. All required packages are installed, I run
./configure --with-pdf --with-gdal --with-geos --with-png --with-jpeg
--with-gif --with-wbmp --with-swf --with-svg
--with-postgis=/usr/local/pgsql/bin/pg_config --with-ogr
--with-shapefile --with-wfsclient --with-wcs --with-sos
--with-proj=/usr/local/proj-4.6.0 --with-threads
--with-httpd=/usr/sbin/httpd --with-geos=/usr/local/bin/geos-config
--with-wms

After that I get the output:
MapServer is now configured for