[mapserver-users] Mapserver & GDAL in various Linux repositories

Gail Long codeburg at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 14:49:04 EDT 2008

I can vouch for the HostGIS linux platform that the guys put out there.  I've used it for a couple of years now and as a base platform it would be very hard to beat!

Gregor and the guys do a great job of putting it together and their support is beyond compare.

They and their platform get a 10 out of 10 from me.

--

Things are only difficult while you don't understand them.