[mapserver-users] queryByPoint still valid?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri May 16 08:39:58 EDT 2008

Stefan Schwarzer wrote:

> Could anyone give me a hint what would be wrong with these lines? It
> seems that mapserver doesn't like it. But it doesn't spit out any error
> message. It just stops working... And after the doc, these commands
> should be quite alright.

By "stops working", do you mean that it seg faults or that it simply
doesn't find any query result? Did you check the Apache error_log file
for any hint of the problem (or a confirmation that it seg faults).

Also, make sure the files being queried are not corrupt, that the .qix
is up to date if there is one, etc.

If it seg faults, then you may need to file a ticket with a small
testcase to reproduce (mapfile, data, script, url to test, etc.).

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/