[mapserver-users] mapext=shapes

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon May 19 18:49:20 EDT 2008

I'm afraid not. There may be workarounds though. What type of a query map are you using?

This would be a relatively easy hack if you can compile from source although since you're using Windows
that may not be an option.

Steve

<5a9686e80805191030k50c0dcf8i42902334e2f0110a at mail.gmail.com>, "Mike Saunt"