[mapserver-users] C# functon resultCacheMemberObj shapeindex ... Posible bug?

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Tue May 20 16:22:05 EDT 2008

Paul,

As looking into the code, the postgis driver accepts only 10 digit
integers in the OID fields. Can you confirm your values in the idX
field satisfy with this requirement?
If yes, then I consider this as a bug and please file a ticket
including the values in the OID you've been testing with.

Best regards,

Tamas