[mapserver-users] How to test Mapserver!

Milo van der Linden mlinden at zeelandnet.nl
Fri May 23 11:03:25 EDT 2008

The thing would be that instead of addressing mapserver directly like:

http://yourserver/cgi-bin/mapserv?

You would use:

http://yourserver/myproxy.php?

Since the hard clients add all the parameters themselves, your php
script could strip all the parameters and under water call:

http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv?

And in this loop, you would also use a small piece of php code to log to
a file.

I am sorry I don't have a working example, but I think this would solve
your trouble.