[MAPSERVER-USERS] Smooth Roads Problem

Ritesh Ambastha group.ritesh at gmail.com
Tue May 27 10:21:36 EDT 2008

Hey Kusum,

I would suggest to follow any of the two ways:

1.
Define outputformat like this:

OUTPUTFORMAT
 NAME png24
 DRIVER "GD/PNG"
 MIMETYPE "image/png"
 IMAGEMODE RGB
 EXTENSION "png"
END

2. Check mapserver support with AGG. If your version supports AGG format,
then go for that outputformat,
In the above outputformat definition, you may need to replace GD with AGG.

I hope this will help.

Regards,
Ambastha