[MAPSERVER-USERS] Displaying population density with Mapserver

Burgholzer,Robert rwburgholzer at deq.virginia.gov
Tue May 27 11:10:05 EDT 2008

I don't know if there is any way to select the STYLE based on the SCALE
(which sounds like what you want to do), but you may consider
constructing a few separate copies of your layer, each with a different
point size, and restricted to display over a certain range of map
scales, using MINSCALE and MAXSCALE settings on each of the layers.

This would achieve the desired affect, I think,

Robert W. Burgholzer

Surface Water Modeler

Office of Water Supply and Planning

rwburgholzer at deq.virginia.gov