[mapserver-users] bgd_i.lib?

Rob McCulley RMcCulley at county24.com
Wed May 28 17:28:12 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I'm trying to compile MapServer 5.0.2 on windows XP using MSVC 7.1 and
the MapServer buildkit.  The buildkit includes the source for GD-2.0.35,
which is the latest stable release of GD.  I followed the instructions
to build GD from the readme, and successfully built GD, but it doesn't
build a bgd_i.lib file. There is a bgd_a.lib and a bgd.lib file though.
I've tried pointing the MapServer nmake.opt file at both of those files,
but it always fails to build due to unresolved external symbols, all
related to GD.

Where do I get the bgd_i.lib file from?

Thanks,

Rob McCulley