[mapserver-users] msProcessProjection() Error

Jeshua Lacock jeshua at OpenOSX.com
Thu May 29 08:43:26 EDT 2008

Greetings,

I am having difficulty testing our new distribution of MapServer
5.0.2, Apache 2.2.8 and PHP 5.2.6 with the gmap46 demo. The CGI
version works fine with the Itasca demo.

We have two separate builds based on the identical software versions
and configurations for both Intel and PowerPC Macs. The Intel version
works flawlessly with the gmap demo. With the PowerPC version I am
getting: