[mapserver-users] install ms4w

cemre yilmaz cemre.yilmaz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 14:43:57 EDT 2008

Hello everybody I have a problem with installation of MS4W.  I follow the
instructions on new users tab on MapServer web site. But the apache server
didin't start.

- So I have downloaded apache 2.2.10 web server from the apace web site and
installed it. It is running.

- Then I have installed OSGeo4W map server I have tested it writing mapserv
-v in the command line and it is also running.

After those installation I have tried the ms4w workshop documentation and
tutorial for some exercise but none of them has worked.

I have copied the course tutorial data in the C: drive of my computer. And I
have pointed the file "http://localhost/ms101/vector_index.html" but it
didn't work

Do you have any idea what is wrong with the installation? Please write me
soon it is important for my thesis.