[mapserver-users] MS 5.2.0 and QUERYMAP Hilite

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Tue Nov 4 02:31:09 EST 2008

Hello Daniel,

Daniel Morissette <dmorissette at mapgears.com>, [20081103 - 09:34:29]

thanks for your fast reply.

> QUERYMAP HILITE works in our apps, so it must be something specific
> to your config or mapfile that triggers the issue. If you could
> please file a ticket with a simple testcase (data, mapfile and
> request URL)

I am using php/mapscript with a fairly old php (4.4.7). MS 4.10.3 works
as expected, but it seems that it has a memory-leak somewhere (but
that's a different topic).

I first thought that the search-stuff is handled somewhat different in
ms 5.x, but when setting the querymap to selected the searched features
are found correctly.

> to reproduce the issue then we can have a look.

I will try to sort out a little script with mapfile to reproduce it.

Best
	Stephan