[mapserver-users] Problem with Python Mapscript / Projection (MS4W)

Christian Jauvin cjauvin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 00:12:28 EST 2008

Hi,

I get a "MapServerError: msProcessProjection(): Projection library
error. Permission denied" error while using Python/MapScript (MS4W
2.3, MapServer 5), after having included a

PROJECTION
   "init=epsg:XXXX"
END

directive in a mapfile layer. I guess that it has something to do with
an Apache permission to execute a binary somewhere..

This is I think the first time I can't find an answer to a MS problem
simply by googling, so I try it here, in hope that someone will be
able to help.

Thank you in advance,

Christian