[mapserver-users] Problem with Python Mapscript / Projection (MS4W)

Christian Jauvin cjauvin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 11:11:46 EST 2008

Hi,

In fact I'm using the MS4W distribution of MapServer, so it runs on
Windows. The EPSG lookup file is there and everything seems fine, but
still this nagging bug persists.. I should add that I tried loading
the exact same mapfile from PHP/Mapscript, and it runs fine. The
problem is specific to Python/Mapscript. Any other idea?

Christian