[mapserver-users] Problem with Python Mapscript / Projection(MS4W) + new question

Brent Pedersen bpederse at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 12:37:52 EST 2008

i use python mapscript.
there are few examples, but a php mapscript example translates pretty
directly to any other. and since it's python, there's no substitute
for going into ipython, import'ing mapscript and using the
autocompletion to see what's available.

and i know it's not exactly what you meant, but i hardly feel slighted
if howard or sean answer any questions i have!