[mapserver-users] Location of msplugin_sde_91.dll - solved

Robert Sanson SansonR at asurequality.com
Mon Nov 10 16:29:13 EST 2008

Hi

Went through my map files and found it is in the PLUGIN section:

# actual data pointer
  CONNECTIONTYPE SDE
  CONNECTIONTYPE PLUGIN
  CONNECTION "esri-arcsde,port:5165,sde_crs,sansonr,password"
  PLUGIN "d:/ms4w/apache/specialplugins/msplugin_sde_91.dll"
  DATA "sde_crs.SDEADMIN.VP_VW,SHAPE"

We have just installed ms4w onto a D:\ drive on a new server. Trying to get SDE connectivity going. When trying to access a layer that uses SDE i get the following error:

<ServiceExceptionReport version="1.2.0" xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/ogc http://schemas.opengis.net/wfs/1.0.0/OGC-exception.xsd">
?
<ServiceException code="NoApplicableCode" locator="mapserv">

msWFSGetFeature(): WFS server error. ms_error->code not found
loadCustomLayerDLL: General error message. Failed to load dynamic Layer LIB: c:/ms4w/apache/specialplugins/msplugin_sde_91.dll
msGetSymbol(): General error message. Can't load requested dynamic library: c:/ms4w/apache/specialplugins/msplugin_sde_91.dll

</ServiceException>
</ServiceExceptionReport>

Where is this location set so I can re-point to d:/ms4w/apache/specialplugins/msplugin_sde_91.dll?

Many thanks,

Robert

The contents of this email are confidential to AsureQuality. If you have received this communication in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments. The opinions expressed in this email are not necessarily those of AsureQuality. This message has been scanned for known viruses before delivery. AsureQuality supports the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007. If you do not wish to receive similar communications in future, please notify the sender of this message.