[mapserver-users] ms4w (fastcgi) and oracle 10?

zach cruise zachc1980 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 12:44:22 EST 2008

thanks mike, but i get the same ora-xxxxx errors when using either:

shp2img -m oracle.map -o oracle.png -all_debug 10
msOracleSpatialLayerOpen called with: GEOM from STATES using unique ID
srid 90112
msOracleSpatialLayerOpen. Shared connection not available. Creating one.
msConnPoolRegister(layername,username/password at databasename,019A68E8)
msOracleSpatialLayerFreeItemInfo was called.
msOracleSpatialLayerWhichShapes was called.
msOracleSpatialLayerWhichShapes. Using this Sql to retrieve the data:
SELECT ID, GEOM FROM STATES WHERE SDO_FILTER( GEOM,
MDSYS.SDO_GEOM(2003, 90112,
NULL,MDSYS.SDO_ELEM_INFO_ARRAY(1,1003,3),MDSYS.SDO_ORDINATE_ARRAY(-179,-89.5166667,179,83.5166667)
),'querytype=window') = 'TRUE'
msOracleSpatialLayerWhichShapes(): OracleSpatial error. Error:
ORA-29900: operator binding does not exist
ORA-06540: PL/SQL: compilation error
ORA-06553: PLS-907: cannot load library unit MDSYS.SDO_3GL (referenced
by MDSYS.SDO_FILTER)
 . Query statement: SELECT ID, GEOM FROM STATES WHERE SDO_FILTER(
GEOM, MDSYS.SDO_GEOM(2003, 90112,
NULL,MDSYS.SDO_ELEM_INFO_ARRAY(1,1003,3),MDSYS.SDO
_ORDINATE_ARRAY(-179,-89.5166667,179,83.5166667) ),'querytype=window')
= 'TRUE' . Check your data statement.

using 4.8 with /ignored-libmap/oracle10g/libmap.dll. how do i tell if
i have native or ogr support for oracle 10g? i also edited httpd.conf
(did i need to?) from
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/oracle_spatial_howto, but
still no luck.