[mapserver-users] ms4w (fastcgi) and oracle 10?

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Wed Nov 19 03:03:35 EST 2008

Hi,

Sorry, I cannot help you much further. I checked, however, the SQL against our Oracle 10g Spatial, and I got the same error 'SDO_GEOM' is not a procedure or is undefined. Reason is a typo in SDO_FILTER parameters.  Now it reads
WHERE SDO_FILTER( GEOM, MDSYS.SDO_GEOM(2003
It should read
WHERE SDO_FILTER( GEOM, MDSYS.SDO_GEOMETRY(2003

If it is not just copy and paste error then it looks like MapServer is generating bad SQL

-Jukka Rahkonen-