[MAPSERVER-USERS] CLASSITEM and EXPRESSION issue in trunk?

Pål Kristensen pal.kristensen at statkart.no
Fri Nov 21 09:52:51 EST 2008

Hi Steve,

thanks for the quick response! I know about the PostGIS refactoring
activity, and that is one of the things that we wanted to test. For the
overall speed it looks great, but it can be some troublesome if old
expressions don't work. One of our mapfiles is almost 12000 lines (with
quite complex expressions), and I do not intend to change all the
expressions :-). Do you know if anyone has the opportunity to look at this
issue?

Regards,
Pål Kristensen