[mapserver-users] Re: php mapscript objects in session?

jim white jbw2003 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 21 18:35:46 EST 2008

Christopher Condit wrote:
> [...]
Chris,

No I haven't saved a Mapscript object. Perhaps this is more a response
to another post that said you could only access session variables, and
not classes, from another page. However, you might try replacing

require('myclass.php');

with

if(!extension_loaded('MapScript')){
	dl("php_mapscript.so");
}

There must be a way to persist a mapscript object, but I don't know enough of OO design to tell you the answer.

Jim

--
James (Jim) B. White
tel: (919)-380-9615