[mapserver-users] install issues

Rafael Almeida Fernandez Soto rafael at opengeo.com.br
Sat Nov 22 17:03:17 EST 2008

Chris,

Put your world.map in cgi-bin apache directory.

RAFAEL Almeida Fernandez Soto :: rafael at opengeo.com.br
Consultant in FOSS GIS :: 55 21 2518-6233 :: 55 71 8802-0600
OpenGEO :: On-demand training and solutions :: www.opengeo.com.br
GEO Livre community:: Because Geoinformation should be free ::
www.geolivre.org.br
Be free by using Free Software, such as MapServer, PostgreSQL/PostGIS,
gvSIG...