[mapserver-users] boundingboxes

Florian Thuerkow florian.thuerkow at ufz.de
Mon Nov 24 06:51:44 EST 2008

Hi folks,

I display several boundingboxes on a map from a PostgreSQL database.
There is a big boundingbox which contains several
smaller boundingboxes.

The User can click on each boundingbox to retrieve further information
of the boundingbox.

The Problem now is that the user also retrieve the information
of the big boundingbox and not only this of the small ones.

Maybe someone can help me solving this problem?

Thanks a lot,
Florian Thuerkow

--
Florian Thuerkow, Abt. WKDV
Helmholtz-Zentrum für Umweltforschung GmbH - UFZ
http://www.ufz.de - eMail: florian.thuerkow at ufz.de
Information nach §§ 37a HGB, 35a GmbHG:
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Leipzig
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Leipzig, Handelsregister Nr. B 4703
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Hartmut F. Grübel
Wissenschaftlicher Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Georg Teutsch
Administrativer Geschäftsführer: Dr. Andreas Schmidt