[mapserver-users] gedit (Ubuntu text editor) syntax highlighting

Eduin Carrillo yecarrillo at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 10 00:46:53 EDT 2008

Hi,

I just released the mapserver.lang file to highlight mapfiles syntax in gedit, the text editor of Ubuntu. I would like to get your suggestions or comments to improve this file.

Download, readme and screenshot:
http://code.google.com/p/postexperiments/#Mapserver_gedit

Issues:
http://code.google.com/p/postexperiments/issues/list

SVN:
http://postexperiments.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/mapserver/gedit/

I also added a link to the website and is waiting approval.

---
Eduin Yesid Carrillo Vega
Ingeniero Civil, Universidad Industrial de Santander UIS
Laboratorio de Biogeografía y Análisis Espacial
Instituto de Investigación de Recursos Biológicos Alexander von Humboldt
yecarrillo at humboldt.org.co
Cr.13 28-01 P.7
Tel. (+57 1) 3506064 ext 122
Bogotá D.C., Colombia