[mapserver-users] Java mapscript: connection timeout

Ishwari Sivagnanam ishwari.s at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 05:04:40 EDT 2008

The error message is the standard "Connection timeout" or "Unable to
connect" page that appears in Firefox and the 'page not available' (I
couldn't attach a screen capture). The platform is windows XP.

 Ocassionally loading the application stops Tomcat completely.

Should I send the error log ?

Thanks,
Ishwari