[mapserver-users] Brand New User

Bob Pawley rjpawley at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 3 16:34:21 EDT 2008

Thanks Jeff

"...a new httpd_*.conf file should [also] be added to
/ms4w/httpd.d/httpd_*.conf."

Does this mean that these files are installed when the Web application (in
this case Workshop-5) is extracted into ms4w/app or is this a file which I
need to generate?? At the moment I can't find any such file under
ms4w/httpd.

If I need to generate the file is there an example around??

Bob