[MAPSERVER-USERS] Highlighting query results

Ящик на mail.ru shurhenv at mail.ru
Thu Sep 4 07:14:07 EDT 2008

Yes!
After query has been performed I have a_layer.getResults() > 0
and
imageObj img = m_map.drawQuery(); // here img is not null

I've saved img into file and noticed that selection is exists!
img.save("query1234.gif", m_map); // Here selected object has been
highlighted!
So I finally have decided that problem is in the map refreshing :)
I've looked in this method and found in what there was a problem:
before output image to the PictureBox component (via MemoryStream)
there was such line:

image = m_map.draw(); // this code annihilated m_map.drawQuery()

Therefore I've changed it on

image = m_map.drawQuery();

and all have been done!

This work and if there no query at all. there are exceptions not rise
and map drawing correctly.

Steve Lime, thanks for your answers!

PS
I wanna post my message in same branch, but instead my message appears in
the root. How can I do that?