[mapserver-users] High CPU

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Sep 5 18:27:03 EDT 2008

my quick thoughts:

- make sure you are using MS4W 2.2.9 (latest)
- make sure your shp has a qix file with it (created by shptree.exe)
- test draw speed with shp2img.exe command with -map_debug 5
- make sure no projections-on-the-fly are occurring
....start with that anyway...

--
Jeff McKenna
FOSS4G Consulting and Training Services