[mapserver-users] drawing a circle

Atul Dravid atul.dravid at iworktech.com
Tue Sep 9 01:02:08 EDT 2008

Dear Steve,
How do you change the radius of the circle dynamically ? Can you elaborate
more on this ?

My team is also trying to do the same thing like Ramya...

We have tried using the method Sucharita has suggested and it is working...
But it appears that your method may be simpler... But we are not able to
draw a circle with radius to be set dynamically...

Thanks,

--AD