[mapserver-users] Precaching and opacity

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Tue Sep 9 16:34:46 EDT 2008

Please excuse my ignorance, I'm only starting to figure out the finer
points of precaching...

I built a map document for MS4W.  Each layer file has an Opacity
setting.  Without precaching, the map displays well in Ka-Map and in CGI
view.  But after running the Precache.php, my opacity settings appear to
be ignored.  Each layer (including line and point data) completely
obscures the previous layer.

Is there some setting in Precache, or elsewhere, that I missed?  Any
other suggestions?