[mapserver-users] Why queryByPoint returns neighbour object instead of clicked object

shurhen shurhenv at mail.ru
Wed Sep 10 02:45:25 EDT 2008

PixelToGeo works fine! I compared mousemove coords with object
coords and they are coincide.

I've tried your script with my data:
mapserv "QUERY_STRING=map=/ms4w/postgis.map&mapxy=1370858+427466&qlayer=rglots&mode=query"

and got following result:

<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
msQueryByPoint(): Search returned no results. No matching record(s) found.
</BODY></HTML>

i.e. nothing :(

PS
my map has srid = -1, i.e. nonEarth (right?) May be all matter's in
this