[mapserver-users] WCS 1.1.0 support in MapServer 5.2?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Sep 11 10:07:54 EDT 2008

Glenn Waldron wrote:

> Frank, thanks for the quick reply. I do have libxml2, and I tried adding
> the directive above, but I still get the same response. WCS 1.0.0 works
> but 1.1.0 does not. Do you have any other suggestions?
>
> Thanks again, your help is much appreciated.

Glenn,

I would suggest ensuring that -DUSE_LIBXML2 appears in the compile lines
as mapserver is building.  I would suggest doing a make clean after the
configure.  I would suggest ensuring that you are really using the newly
installed executable after rebuilding and installing it.

It is *almost* certain you have just not done a clean enough rebuild and
reinstall with the new options.

Best regards,