[mapserver-users] WCS 1.1.0 support in MapServer 5.2?

Glenn Waldron gwaldron at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 12:01:31 EDT 2008

> Glenn,
>
> I would suggest ensuring that -DUSE_LIBXML2 appears in the compile lines
> as mapserver is building.  I would suggest doing a make clean after the
> configure.  I would suggest ensuring that you are really using the newly
> installed executable after rebuilding and installing it.
>
> It is *almost* certain you have just not done a clean enough rebuild and
> reinstall with the new options.

Frank,
You were correct; I was copying mapserv to the wrong place.

On a related note, I found what I believe to be a bug:

mapwcs11.c, line 1149
There should be no comma at the end of the line. The msIO_fprintf statement
results in junk; removing the comma fixes the problem.

Glenn

--
Glenn Waldron : Pelican Mapping : http://pelicanmapping.com :
+1.703.652.4791