[mapserver-users] Ed's Rules for the Best Raster Performance

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Sep 15 14:00:50 EDT 2008

my quick comments:

- adding overviews with GDAL's 'gdaladdo' utility is very important
- I find your use of the word "pyramid" confusing (this seems to be a
word that Arc* users are familiar with but has no real meaning in the
MapServer world...I guess I've been on the "good" side for too long ha)

--
Jeff McKenna
FOSS4G Consulting and Training Services