[mapserver-users] mapserver 5 TIFF displaying problem

Raivo Alla snaperski at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 02:28:21 EDT 2008

Hi,

Jukka, thank you very much for discussion, it was helpful. For now I found
what was wrong.
Gabe, maybe it's useful for you too:
  my mapserv compilation was both with --with-gdal and --with-tiff, when I
recompiled it removing native TIFF support (--without-tiff),
  then  this recompilation was successful:)

Have a nice day,
Raivo