[mapserver-users] display wind or current arrow map

Ron Goldman ron at ocean.org.il
Wed Sep 24 08:00:55 EDT 2008

Dear MapServer Users,

I have a netcdf containing the Lon/Lat components of winds and currents
and I want to display them on an arrow map. Is there a way to do this?
so far I only found a way to do this for point shapefiles, but my data
is composed of two rasters. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Ron Goldman

This outgoing email was scanned for viruses and other malicious content by the IT Department of Israel Oceanographic & Limnological Research.
AntiVirus system managed by Eli W. Tel. 972-4-8565267
IMPORTANT: Do not open attachments from unrecognized senders.
Never open attached files with extensions: *.pif, *.scr, *.vbs, *.exe.