[mapserver-users] Creation of continuous color ramp legends [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Roger André randre at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 11:42:17 EDT 2008

Hi Antti,

Sounds like they probably looked very good.  However I was hoping to find a
means of generating them automagically.  I found some interesting
information regarding the Imagemagick gradient tool last night, but was not
able to pass in more than 2 colors at a time.  I'll have to see if it's
possible to do so, or whether I can create multiple, small images of the
gradients between color pairs, and then assemble them into a longer image
that represents the entire range.

Thanks,

Roger