[mapserver-users] WMS don't load

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Tue Sep 30 17:41:05 EDT 2008

Hi,

Is either of your servers behind a proxy?

Another thing, your connection string is not correct and I am surprised that one server is working.  I suggest you to follow the instructions of document http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/wms_client.

Your connection is of very old format and there is no need to use that.  Use the current format as described in the document above. Especially you don't for sure need request=GetMap, BBOX, WIDTH and HEIGHT here.  Version, SRS, LAYERS and FORMAT are meant to be captured from metadata section when using the new format. PROJECTION is unnecessary for cascaded WMS layers but it should not harm if it is correct, like you seem to have. Take it away still.
wms_name in metadata should obviously be "pe_15m".
wms_format should be "image/gif"

Correcting these should bring you at least closer to a working connection.

-Jukka Rahkonen-