[mapserver-users] label display stops abruptly

new2ms4w nagal005 at umn.edu
Sat Apr 4 11:53:50 EDT 2009

Hi,

I display some roads on a map along with the names of the roads as labels. The label display has a minor problem. Sometimes the name of the label is only displayed partially. I don't know why.

Here is a screen-shot of the problem. I've circled in red where the labels are not displaying properly.

------------------------------------
And the mapfile code which deals with label display is here:

LABELCACHE on
LABEL
	TYPE truetype
	FONT "arial"
	SIZE 8
	OUTLINECOLOR 255 255 255
	COLOR 0 0 0
	POSITION lc
	MINDISTANCE 100
	MINFEATURESIZE auto
	ANGLE auto
	#WRAP \' \'
  END #end label

Can someone tell me what am I missing here.

Thanks,
Pradeep