[mapserver-users] Mapserver returns part of an image and then crashes

Nelson Correia nelsonwc7 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 24 13:13:45 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am using mapserver on windows, and recently, after a few changes in my configuration, it started crashing (only for some bounding boxes - some areas of the map are returned without problem), without returning an error message. It returns only part of the image, but then the mapserver process crashes with the following information:

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: mapserv.exe

Application Version: 0.0.0.0

Application Timestamp: 4935ad86

Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll

Fault Module Version: 6.0.6001.18000

Fault Module Timestamp: 4791a783

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 0002f8f4

OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.272.7

Locale ID: 2070

Additional Information 1: c997

Additional Information 2: ae645009e6c492243309385fb187f9cb

Additional Information 3: 8219

Additional Information 4: b67578da7791af77bcf37b260b2c58a9

I reverted the changes I've made to a configuration that worked before, but I am no longer able to run it properly, it crashes all the time for certain zones of the map.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Nelson