[mapserver-users] Automatically Clearing Old Map Images

jchampagne2 valiantheart at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 28 13:15:48 EDT 2009

Thank you! I did a little research, and writing a .bat file to execute as a
scheduled task
is exactly what I needed. The file is simple:

@echo off
cd C:\OSGeo4W\tmp\ms_tmp
del *.png
cls
echo Your MapServer cache has been cleared!
echo.
pause >nul

Saved as 'clearCache.bat' and added it as a scheduled task through Windows
System Tools. I added the message just for diagnostic purposes, but I'll
probably delete it once I'm sure this will work.