[mapserver-users] Openlayers / wfs

Rafael Soto rafael at opengeo.com.br
Thu Aug 6 10:14:25 EDT 2009

Hello youness.. Test if you have a some datas in a BBOX was send in
AJAX OpenLayers request..
In a FAQ about this issue the problem is not in mapserver or openlayer
as problem in BBOX EXTENT query restriction on database!

Hopes,

RAFAEL Almeida Fernandez Soto :: rafael at opengeo.com.br
Consultant in Java Enterprise Edition
Consultant in FOSS GIS :: 55 21 2518-6233 :: 55 71 8802-0600
OpenGEO :: On-demand training and solutions :: www.opengeo.com.br
GEO Livre community:: Because Geoinformation should be free ::
www.geolivre.org.br
Be free by using Free Software, such as MapServer, PostgreSQL/PostGIS, gvSIG...
Linux User Number: 493334 ::
http://counter.li.org/cgi-bin/certificate.cgi/493334