[mapserver-users] Diagnostics

Lars Westerlind lars.westerlind at enera.se
Thu Aug 13 03:47:55 EDT 2009

Hello,

It would be useful for a dummy to have a tool, that describes available
resources in an installation; I'm particularly interested in what
projections could be used and their attributes. But for newbies

It would help very much also to show other aspects; perhaps a tool that
takes a mapfile as parameter, and shows all available symbols, fonts,
directories, how to call it, etc etc... Is there such an animal? I mean,
in the mapfile surely I describe the projections a user could use. But I
need to know from my environment what projections could be added to the
mapfile, as they are supported by the system?

/Lars