SV: [mapserver-users] Classitems selection

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Thu Aug 13 10:07:46 EDT 2009

Christy is right.

With a reasonably small number of items, either the IN syntax or the regular expression will work.

I use the IN syntax to classify 87 counties in an app and it runs fast.  A recent comparison done by Adrian Popa indicates that the regular expression syntax is faster.

Here is the thread:  http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapserver-users/2009-July/062071.html

David.