[mapserver-users] Getting mad - copyright notice

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Sat Aug 15 08:29:33 EDT 2009

Wierd, what does the whole mapfile, or at least the other non-layer pieces look like? The
TRANSFORM directive forces the layer to be handled in pixel coordinates and really shouldn't
be affected by scale at all. Assuming this is drawn last there should be no issues with
label collisions.

Are you using label priority at all?
Why the projection obj?

Steve

>>> "Lars Westerlind" <lars.westerlind at enera.se> 08/14/09 1:26 AM >>>
Hello,
Was playing with the suggested copyright notice, and it worked very well
- first mapfile.

Afters extensive testing it appears that below a certain scale my layer
doesn't show up. Or rather; when the BBOX parameter has for instance
BBOX=11.0,56.0,12.0,57.0  it shows, but not with
BBOX=12.00,57.64,12.09,57.68. Due to the logg (DEBUG level 5) the layer
is not rendered at all.

Can anyone give a clue? Should there be fiddling with MINDISTANCE and
such?

My Layer definition:

LAYER
  NAME "Base"			# we should always have one layer "base"
  METADATA
    "wms_title"     "Base"
  END
  STATUS DEFAULT
  TYPE ANNOTATION
  PROJECTION
    "init=epsg:4326"   ##recommended
  END

  TRANSFORM ll #set the image origin to be lower left
  FEATURE
    POINTS
      70 -10 #set the offset from lower left position in pixels
    END
    TEXT " (c) 2009 Enera International and www.openstreetmap.org" #this
is your displaying text
  END
  CLASS
    LABEL #defines the font, colors etc. of the text
      FONT "arial"
      TYPE TRUETYPE
      SIZE 8
      BUFFER 1
      COLOR 0 0 0
      BACKGROUNDCOLOR 255 255 255
      FORCE TRUE

    END
  END
  UNITS PIXELS #sets the units for the feature object

END