SV: [mapserver-users] Mapserver consuming Google Maps

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Aug 26 10:47:06 EDT 2009

All,

The newest version of GeoMoose is built on top of OpenLayers, so if the OpenLayer LIB is able to directly access, then GeoMoose can too.  I'm not up on the OpenLayers particulars, but as I understand things, the OpenLayers read options were a big reason for incorporating OpenLayers into GeoMoose.

Looks like some GeoMoose Demos need to be put together . . . .

bobb

>>> Jacolin Yves <yjacolin at free.fr> wrote:

One of this day, QGIS should be able to consume Google Maps, see [1]. However
I don't know if it will be in trunk ;)