SV: [mapserver-users] Mapserver consuming Google Maps

Edmar Moretti edmar.moretti at terra.com.br
Wed Aug 26 17:17:26 EDT 2009

I work in developing a software called i3geo based on Mapserver
(http://www.softwarepublico.gov.br).
In this software we have several interfaces:

normal
http://mapas.mma.gov.br/i3geo

GoogleMaps
http:/ / mapas.mma.gov.br/i3geo/ms_criamapa.php?interface=googlemaps.phtml

GoogleEarth
http://mapas.mma.gov.br/i3geo/ms_criamapa.php?interface=googleearth.phtml

The data are superimposed by the WMS.

Bob Basques escreveu:

> All,
>

> The newest version of GeoMoose is built on top of OpenLayers, so if
> the OpenLayer LIB is able to directly access, then GeoMoose can too.
>  I'm not up on the OpenLayers particulars, but as I understand things,
> the OpenLayers read options were a big reason for incorporating
> OpenLayers into GeoMoose.
>

> Looks like some GeoMoose Demos need to be put together . . . .
>

> bobb

> One of this day, QGIS should be able to consume Google Maps, see [1].
> However
> I don't know if it will be in trunk ;)

> E-mail verificado pelo Terra Anti-Spam.
> Para classificar esta mensagem como spam ou não spam, clique aqui
> <http://ecp.terra.com.br/cgi-bin/reportspam.cgi?+_d=SCY1NDIyNDE3I3Blcm0hdGVycmEmMSwxMjUxMjk4MDU4LjMzMzYwLjIwMzAyLnF1ZXNuZWwudGVycmEuY29tLDYzNTc=TerraMail>.
> Verifique periodicamente a pasta Spam para garantir que apenas mensagens
> indesejadas sejam classificadas como Spam.

Por favor, atualize sua lista de contatos com meu novo e-mail:

edmar.moretti at terra.com.br

Skype: edmar.moretti

Blog: http://edmarmoretti.blogspot.com/

Ohloh: https://www.ohloh.net/accounts/edmarmoretti