[mapserver-users] MapServer Oracle performance

Smith, Michael ERDC-CRREL-NH michael.smith at usace.army.mil
Thu Aug 27 16:34:53 EDT 2009

All,

This is true and I have a patch ready to address this and use bind variables
in maporaclespatial.c. Howard (hobu) has the patch and was going to evaluate
it and incorporate into trunk when he gets a chance.

I haven't seen an amazing boost in performance but it does reduce the amount
of duplicate sql in the SGA.

Mike

--
Michael Smith