[mapserver-users] layers not getting separated

sunny74 sb.ray at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 28 07:45:04 EDT 2009

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
My problem is solved.
Problem was in the map file.The status of each layer was "DEfault", so all
the layers were loading and not turning off.Then I changed the status of all
except the base to "OFF".I found that it was turning on and off.

But now I am having another issue.I have 12 layers in my map and it is
taking tooooo long to load.Therefore I decided to turn on only 2 layers at
Page Load.

Rest of the layers I want to turn on  at a particular zoom level.How can I
check the zoom level and turn on these layers.

Thanks for ur reply.