[mapserver-users] map_web_template

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Dec 1 09:36:18 EST 2009

Hi Lee: There's been a lot of change in that area in 5.x series. I believe the
syntax is:

  <input type=hidden name=map.web value=TEMPLATE+/topo/topo1.html>

Steve

>>> Lee <hatedau at yahoo.com> 11/29/09 9:42 PM >>>

Greetings,

I have one mapfile and use many template files to read from the mapfile. In Mapserver 4, I could use templatepattern '.*'
in the mapfile, and from an html form send a variable like this;
<input type='hidden' name='map_web_template' value='/topo/topo1.htm'>
In Mapserver 5 it doesn't seem to work ( loadWeb(): Unknown identifier ).
Is it possible to pass the name of an HTML template in Mapserver 5 using an HTML form? And if it is, then how?
Thanks

Lee